Companies generally get puzzled about what to do with huge data in their hands. They definitely do understand that data is important to have a better understanding of their business, customers, and products but little they know that this data can amiably be converted into big actionable information with dashboard tools to benefit [...]
From Discernment to Decision Making: Ideally, the purpose of creating dashboards is to include matter in form of relevant business data; yet, too often, it is observed that the matter included in a BI dashboard is only there because some knowledgeable people think it would be interesting!
Here, a sterner requirement is proposed.
Over the last few years, business dashboards have become a powerful tool with unlimited solutions to meet up the demands of business reporting and analytic. But in the rage of excitement and technology, lesser attention is being paid to the dashboard designs to be thoughtful, focused, and user friendly. Business dashboards are literally much [...]
- Translating Database Queries into New Business Opportunities with Dashboard Tools
- Monitor and Capture your Key Data in Motion by Creating Dashboards
- 4 Considerations to Brew Business Dashboards
- Revealing The Underlying Success Formula With Dashboard Reporting
- Ensuring Successful Insurance Business With Dashboard Software